Vehicle Preparation Policy
Here at Martin Brothers Motor Company, we would like to make you aware of our fantastic sales package and what you may need to consider when purchasing a used car.Please see below a guide of what to expect when viewing and purchasing one of our approved used vehicles
What Preparation is included?
- A Fresh (12 Months) MOT
- All MOT advisories cleared regardless of cost
- Fresh Engine Service
- Approved Used 95-point inspection from a qualified Level 3 Technician
- 3 Month Engine and Gearbox Warranty included
- 12 Months AA Breakdown Cover
- An Experian / HPI Vehicle Damage Check
- Full Platinum Interior and Exterior Valet
- Minimum 50 Miles Drive Away Fuel
- A minimum of 50 HD images
- Full HD Video
Throughout your buying experience you will have a dedicated salesperson from our multiaward winning team who will support and guide you through the sales process.
Your car will leave us in the best possible mechanical condition for your safety. Simply put, there will be no mechanical repairs left outstanding when you receive your excellent value used vehicle.
Exterior and Interior Preparation
As a reputable, award winning business with many years of experience, our feedback from customers is that they have a great customer experience both before and after a purchase and that the vehicle they are purchasing is safe and that they are left with no immediate mechanical expenses as we work to MOT standards.
Whilst our vehicles have received our fantastic mechanical preparation, when purchasingor viewing a used car, we wish to be transparent and make you aware that your used car has been owned by previous owners and may come with items missing, usage, age and mileage related wear and tear to the interior and exterior. This could include but is not limited to;
- Usage marks to the exterior including stone chips, scratches, trim damage or fading, Markings to alloy wheels, Markings to exterior glass, undertrays.
- Fabric wear, Leather wear or cracking, Trim Wear, Carpet Wear, Markings to plastic, Air vent damage, Parcel Shelf missing / damaged, Interior glass markings, Inclusion of Matts, manuals and book packs, service history
- Electrical Switches, Speakers, Front and Rear window demisters, Air conditioning system (gas), Sat Nav cards or modules, sunroof / shades operation number of keys present, power outlet operation.